If you have any problems dialing into the conference program, we are of course happy to help you. Please check the following points yourself first:
- Illustrated dial-in instructions can be found under the heading “PROCEDURE AND PRACTICAL TIPS -> Tutorials“. Have you carried out a system check? (https://joincheck.gotowebinar.com/?source=panelistInvitationEmailanguage=germanole=attendee)
- Have you carried out a “test conference”? We recommend that the test should be carried out a few days before the event, to ensure that there is enough time to solve potential problems.
- Is a firewall on your computer blocking the connection to the conference program? Further information can be found here. * You can carry out a more detailed error analysis here. Have you got all the necessary components installed?
- Can you not open the conference program at your hospital? Contact your IT department if you receive error messages. The hospital’s firewall may be blocking the LogMeIn company’s “GoToWebinar” access. Ask your IT department for clearance.
- Are you having sound problems? Have you connected to the simultaneous telephone conference or via VoIP? For more information on audio problems, click here.
- Did you not receive an e-mail containing your access data? Please check your spam folder. Alternatively, you can go to the heading “MY MEDICINE TO GO -> your booked courses”. From there, you can also connect directly by clicking the “Visit course” button.
Are you still not making any headway? Please have a look directly at the LogMeIn company’s online help service or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you prompt assistance.
If you are having dial-in problems, the LogMeIn company’s technical hotline is available by phone around the clock on +49 721989779130. Please tell them that you have problems dialing into the “GoToWebinar” program.